Xem thêm: Women’s Health Center
Health care at every stage of life
Our doctors and nurses take the time to listen to your concerns and make sure you ’ re convinced and informed about your options moving forward. Our team of specialists provides comprehensive examination, personalize care for women at every historic period and stage in life .
- Primary care – It is within your power to prevent or reduce your chances of illness through regular screenings, vaccinations, symptom awareness and healthy lifestyle choices. And while prevention is the goal, early detection is important as well, because diseases such as cancer are often most treatable when found early. Learn more about primary care.
- Wellness and integrative medicine – Massage, chiropractic and acupuncture services can be helpful for a variety of health conditions. Holistic therapies can often help to treat or manage conditions and relieve symptoms. Learn more about integrative medicine.
- Sexual health – Sexual health entails embracing and enjoying your sexuality throughout your life. It is an important part of physical and emotional health. Talk to your provider today if you have concerns about any sexual health issues. Find a doctor now.
- Behavioral health – When you need help with addiction or a mental health disorder, you can trust us. We are passionate about caring for you from addiction to postpartum depression. Learn more about our behavior health services.
Care for your 20s, 30s and 40s
regular hindrance healthcare appointments and health screenings continue in importance, but you may run into health situations in which you ’ ll besides need a specialist.
- Birth center – Our mom and baby experts are here to support and care for you before, during and after pregnancy. We were the first hospital in Colorado to be named Baby-Friendly, meaning we provide the best possible environment for breastfeeding. Learn more about pregnancy and baby.
- Genetic counseling – Genetic testing and counseling is available to assess your risk for an inherited disorder, as well as the likelihood of developing it or passing it along to your children. Learn more about genetic testing and counseling.
- Gynecology – Our gynecology practices offer a full range of women’s health services. Whether you’ve come to us for an annual exam, pre-conception counseling or colposcopy, our goal is to help you maintain a lifetime of well-being. Find a clinic now.
- Sports medicine – You have access to advanced treatments and therapies delivered by specialized doctors, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, exercise physiologists and others. We start with conservative care, such as custom bracing and orthotics, physical therapy and medication before progressing to other treatments or surgery. Learn more about our orthopedic care.
Care after your 40s
There are a count of aesculapian conditions that are more coarse in women over the age of 50. Health concerns that increase with age include abnormal blood carbohydrate levels, cancer, chronic pain, heart disease, menopause and osteoporosis. Make sure you stay in command of your health by talking to your healthcare supplier about any concerns you have.
Bạn đang đọc: Women
- Bone health – Whether you need osteoporosis screenings and care, rehabilitation after an injury, or joint surgery, our doctors and professional staff provide the highest- quality care using the latest technology in an comfortable and convenient setting. Learn more about orthopedics.
- Breast health – We offer 3-D mammography, da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgery and the largest group of fellowship-trained breast radiologists in the area. We place our patients at the center of all that we do, providing fast, accurate results for breast-related health conditions. Our nurse navigators are here to support you. Learn more about breast health.
- Digestive health – It’s important to understand how the gastrointestinal (GI) tract works and to know that women may have symptoms and issues with the GI track that are different from men. In fact, there are symptoms that may be associated with possible worsening of GI problems. These differences may present with unique symptoms in women for shared diseases or even unique diagnoses for women. Learn about treatments for digestive disorders.
- Gynecologic surgery – Many of the conditions that affect your gynecologic, reproductive and sexual health can be detected early through proper screenings and tests. When necessary, we offer minimally invasive surgery for conditions affecting the female reproductive or urinary systems:
- Gynecologic surgery
- Gynecologic cancer
- Heart health – Our high standards and quality of care have earned us awards from the American College of Cardiology. From treating arrhythmia to heart disease, our cardiologists and skilled specialists combine medical excellence with personalized care. Learn more about cardiology.